Various industries require purified water in large quantities. Sand filter units solve the problem - the purified liquid can be reused.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SAND FILTER AND HOW IT WORKS
Quartz cleaner is designed to purify wastewater or recycled water. The device filters off particles with diameter less than 5 microns. Sand is used several times and does not require replacement. During water purification, the sand is washed inside the filtering device.
Area of application:
- Bio-filtration. Appropriate additives can be added into sand filters for water purification. The unit is used for de-nitrification, phosphate reduction and nitrification.
- Industrial or municipal waste water. The line purifies the coolant in the partial filtration circuits.
- Purification of drinking water. Purifiers remove various impurities, manganese and iron.
When operating the main filter pump, a counter-current method is used. Contaminated liquid through the inlet pipe enters the distributor, then evenly rises. Quartz particles separates contaminants. Sand water filter purifies water at a certain speed.
During the purification, the sand is washed and can be reused. In the machine, excess pressure forces bulk material into the lower part of the pipe. Then quartz sand moves to the outside part of the equipment. The purified liquid washes contaminants from the surface of the bulk material.
A small amount of filtrate is used to remove solid particles. The equipment uses a built-in cone, which ensures an even distribution of sand. To achieve the best results, it is recommended to use other stages of mechanical water purification- lamella clarifiers or hydraulic filters.
Industrial sand filter has the following advantages:
- continuous operation;
- self-cleaning ability;
- use of touch control panels;
- high speed of water purification;
- low air consumption;
- does not influence water quality due to the continuous cleaning of the filtering layer.
PURCHASE OF LINE WATER FILTERS
GRANGARO offers Russian-made filters. We manufacture waste water treatment and plastic recycling machines.
Our experts will design a waste water treatment machines to suit your preferences. The cost of the machines depend on:
- technical requirements;
- production capacity;
- design complexity.
We use concrete, fiberglass or stainless steel in the manufacture of filters. We produce reliable machines with a long service life.